Vision and Values
To nurture emotionally intelligent and morally uplifting role models who aspire to excel academically and strive for excellence in all areas of life.
The Pioneers Academy aims to provide an outstanding education in an engaging and cohesive environment for each student to excel; embedded within a safe and secure Islamic ethos which promotes human values, model citizens and future leaders of our community.
We will fulfill our mission statement by:
- A commitment to ensure that high aspirations and expectations are set of all children in standards of academic achievement, student leadership and behaviour.
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning through the implementation of a well designed broad curriculum.
- Developing an environment that respects and values the dignity, integrity and special needs of all.
- A strong enrichment programme that focuses on personal development, building self esteem, leadership skills and giving our pupils the necessary tools to enhance their career prospects.
- Sharing & Caring
- The capacity to work with others
- God-consciousness and accountability
- Respect others and be proud of one’s identity